Wednesday, October 11, 2006

white coat ceremony

Hi ya , long time no see. Well, I'll keep the cribbing short as I can't really stop doing that. As usual, life's hectic, loads of exams, good ones/bad ones n all. On top fren, who are real fun and a good company when studying or not. So, life's happening, n u know what I mean by happening!! dont u!
I didn't update you guys on this , but we had a White Coat ceremony, not so long ago, but it seems like a loooooooooong ago. It was like what you expect on convocation, but the diff was we were coated. It was a day, as our Dean put it, we trasformed from people to professionals. These are not his exact words, but he spokea lot of words which sent out the same meaning. Well, emotionally , it felt a little different. But I just couldnt help comparing my B.Pharm days with this one. The day where I bought my first labcoat didn't hold any significance then. I just wanted it to go for like 2yrs without much wear and tear, so that I wouldnt have to buy another one. But now, the same "labcoat" is being given to us with so much responsibility and respect attachend to it. Everytime I wear the coat, I feel a little different.

Apart from that, there are other things happening too, like Dil's bday came n went , we went to downtown philly to do sight seeing. But for now , I sign off with a promise I will update u soon with those pics too.

lov ya all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home