Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hii all...

Hii..

courtesy :Temple university Website
I'm going to start a new life by the end of this month. Life will be in a Pharmacy school at philadelphia. Its called Temple University- School of pharmacy. DOnt know how many of you heard about it or even know it exists...its supposed to be a good school for medical sciences. What specifically attracted me was it is close to many pharmacy industries in which i hope to have a potential career. Im infact excited at the very idea.

As u must have noticed in my other blog,packing is done n stuff will be shipped today.My first look at my school will be on 11th aug and classes from 28th. I hope to be a regular in this blog too but no promises as I dont know how hectic my schedule is going to be.

So my life will revolve around :
www.nacc.org.uk/images/medicines.jpg

Through my B.Pharmacy days back in India , I develop this interest in dealing with medicines and I'm glad I'm able to go back to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home